Working for the greater good. Leaving your mark. Being of service. If these ideas about your work life resonate for you, join us!
“94% of employees say Buckelew Programs is a GREAT place to work”
To view and apply for currently open positions visit our Career Center by clicking HERE.
Buckelew Programs is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from a broad spectrum of people, including minority, female, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities in an effort to bring greater diversity to our workforce.
Buckelew Benefits + Perks
- Fully PAID medical, dental, vision, EAP and life insurance coverage for employees
-nothing comes out of your paycheck
- PAID meal periods
- 6 Weeks PTO annually
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure*
- Annual summer picnic and other staff appreciation events
- Significant internal growth opportunities
- State of the art electronic tools like iPhone, laptop or Surface pad for easy mobility*
- Professional development and other learning opportunities including unlimited access to over 1,000 behavioral health courses online
- FREE employee wellness program
- Employee recognition program
* most direct service positions
Some benefits pro-rated for P/T employees