Buckelew Programs offer the following programs to Sonoma County residents:
- The Sonoma County Independent Living (SCIL) Program
Helps clients live independently in the community, individually or in shared households.
- Transition Age Youth (TAY) Ages 18-25
Provides young adults with supportive housing and mental health services.
- Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
Provides intensive services to clients who are involved in the criminal justice system.
- Family Service Coordination
Offers referrals and education for families of those with behavioral health or situational issues.
- Buckelew Suicide Prevention Program
24/7 Suicide Prevention Hotline for Sonoma County.
- Outreach and education